Jim Ross tragically lost his wife Jan about a year ago and since then Good ‘ole JR was forced to carry on without her. The driver responsible for her death also got off without even losing his license which was another cruel sting as well.
We previously reported how Jim Ross recently disclosed that he doesn’t even have his wife’s wedding ring or watch back yet which is awful to hear. Let’s hope he gets back these treasured possessions and in order to do so, it looks like Ross could use our help.
The WWE Hall Of Famer recently tweeted out that he needs any fan who might have a picture of Jan wearing her wedding ring or Rolex watch to send them his way. I can only imagine he needs pictures as photographic evidence to assist in getting these items back.
Let’s hope he gets back the ring and the watch because this situation has been horrible and he deserves to move on from the on-going frustrations associated with this awful ordeal.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!