Bray Wyatt and Matt Hardy are still doing their thing and now it's about to get insane at the Hardy Compound for a grand Ultimate Deletion match.
There are some pretty cool items of news coming out of the situation since the Ultimate Deletion match was actually filmed previously this week.
Not only was Jeremy Borash there and involved in the taping but now Pro Wrestling Sheet confirms that their source told them that Jeff Hardy was involved in the taping as well before his arrest on Saturday night.
It's unclear exactly what they had Jeff do during the shoot, but at least he was involved in some respect.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show