As noted earlier, Jeremy Borash has signed with WWE and he will be part of NXT.
The call to sign Barash was made by Triple H, according to PWInsider. There's no word on his start date with the company but there's a chance that he could start as soon as this week at the tapings in Atlanta.
Obviously, this is a huge blow to Impact Wrestling because he was so valuable to them. The plan for the next tapings was for Borash and Don Callis to head the broadcast team duties and Josh Mathews to become a character on the show.
At this point, it doesn't look like he will be working on the "Woken" Matt Hardy storyline but plans could always change. I would expect an official announcement from WWE and Borash sometime soon.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Ronda Rousey and WWE went through a lot of trouble to keep her debut a secret
- SPOILER: WWE news on two more names expected to be inducted in the 2018 Hall Of Fame
- Hulk Hogan didn’t do himself any favors with Women’s Royal Rumble tweet
- Details on Rey Mysterio’s WWE return
- Why Jason Jordan didn’t wrestle much at the Royal Rumble