WWE has announced that Chris Jericho will be on hand for the Raw 25th anniversary show next week. It’s a unique situation because Jericho is on a deal with New Japan Pro Wrestling and he is likely going to wrestle Tetsuya Naito at their show in Long Beach, California in March. Jericho is another former star part of a huge list of names returning next week. If you are wondering, this is not going to set up an in-ring WWE return for Jericho. Most of the returns next week are “one-off” appearances. However, there is one major name that is returning and he is likely going to set up a major WrestleMania match next week. It’s a spoiler but you can click here to read more.
Here are the names that we know are returning for next week’s show:
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Dudley Boyz
The New Age Outlaws
The Bella Twins
current WWE Superstar Maria Kanellis
The Monday Night Raw 25tha anniversary show will air next week on the USA Network and it will emanate from the Manhattan Center and the Barclays Center in New York City.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show