Chelsea Green (Laurel Van Ness) has confirmed that she is no longer with Impact Wrestling. We have known about this for many weeks and she gave notice back in November. However, the company needed her to stay a little longer so that she could drop the Knockouts Championship.
The rumor going around within the business is that she is WWE-bound. For those of you keeping score, Green joins EC3, Chris Adonis, and Bobby Lashley on the list of wrestlers that said goodbye at the recent tapings.
As we reported on Monday afternoon, there are more names expected to leave soon and some (or all) of them could be headed to WWE in a few months. Click here to read more.
Check out Green’s statement below:
“THANK YOU Impact Wrestling. I will always be grateful for the opportunities I received, and the people who had faith in me. Thanks to everyone both in front of, and behind the camera, the production team, and most importantly my fellow Knockouts. I have grown as a wrestler, and a performer because of the amazing locker room at Impact. I have been granted my release, am excited for the future, and I can’t wait to see what 2018 holds.”
— Chelsea Green (@ImChelseaGreen) January 16, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!