The Undertaker and wife Michelle McCool have been spotted in Philadelphia, the site of the Royal Rumble pay-per-view. You can read into that however you’d like but this certainly will add more flame to the fire regarding Taker’s WrestleMania match. The big rumor is that Taker vs. Cena will happen this year and there was talk of the match being set up at ‘Raw 25’ but those plans apparently changed.
Also, Michelle McCool has been in talks with WWE about being a surprise entrant in the women’s Royal Rumble.
Here is a photo from Friday night of Taker and McCool arriving at the hotel and scroll down for a second photo of Taker (McCool is there as well but not pictured) on Saturday morning:
— Attitude Sports (@1AttitudeSports) January 27, 2018
UNDERTAKER IS IN PHILADELPHIA!
— Lee McAteer ?? (@MrLeeMcAteer) January 27, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE news on why The Undertaker seemed a bit off during his ‘Raw 25’ promo
- A ‘WWE Raw 25’ segment was originally supposed to take place at the Manhattan Center
- The real reason why WWE fired Enzo Amore
- Matt Hardy to undergo another transformation?
- WWE star injured with a torn ACL