The Miz is awesome and has a lot of irons in the fire right now as his career continues a huge upswing. Not only does he have the upcoming Miz and Mrs reality television show to look forward to, but he has a daughter on the way as well.
The A-Lister was caught by TMZ as he and Maryse were out recently and he was asked about a few subjects including Ronda Rousey’s emergence in WWE.
Although The Miz said he hadn’t seen Ronda work in the ring yet he did comment on how she might be messing with the wrong people in Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. He concluded by saying if he could name Ronda’s armbar in WWE he would call it the “Baddest Armbar On The Planet.
He also called out the fact that his own camera crew was following him around as well so this scene is very likely to end up on their upcoming reality show.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show