The Nature Boy Ric Flair might not be on WWE TV much these days but he is still keeping himself busy. The 16-time World Heavyweight Champion was part of “Wrestling Night” at Marlins Park during the Miami Marlins – Cincinnati Reds game that took place on July 28.
The Nature Boy is in high demand these days, especially among sports franchises and athletes. As you can see in the photos (scroll down to see them), he is still the limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin’ n’ dealin’ son of a gun. He hung out with Marlins outfielder Giancarlo Stanton after their 7-4 victory over the Reds and spent time snuggling with fiancé Wendy Barlow. I must admit that Flair looks good in his custom Marlins jersey.
Oh, and check out the video below of Flair throwing out the first pitch before the game.
(Photos/video courtesy of the Miami Marlins and thanks to Stacey Wechsler-Manasco at Hired Gun Publicity & Consulting)
There’s been a ton of breaking news in the last 24 hours. Catch up by clicking on some of the links below:
- John Cena comments on the scary bump he took on Smackdown Live
- Austin Aries’ hilarious reaction to Shinsuke Nakamura’s botched spot on SmackDown Live
- Is Enzo Amore on his way out of WWE?
- Karen Jarrett comments on the incident with Braun Strowman
- Daniel Bryan says “Smacking Talk” has already been shut down