It looks like the pro wrestling world will once again return to the Hardy Compound, an impressive piece of North Carolina real estate just perfect for war.
Matt Hardy appeared on the screen during Raw this week and challenged Bray Wyatt to an Ultimate Deletion match. PW Insider noted that this match will likely take place before WrestleMania so it very well could free up Bray and Matt to do other things at the Show Of Shows.
At this point, Hardy and Wyatt have been at it for a while and it looks like things are going to heat up on Raw as the Ultimate Deletion will undoubtedly provide some intense mayhem. Let’s just hope it comes off better than the House Of Horrors match that Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton took part in last year.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
- Why Renee Young missed Raw this week
- Jonathan Coachman named in sexual harassment lawsuit
- WWE has plans for dual-branded Money In The Bank matches
- Current WWE Superstar responds to question about joining the Bullet Club