As previously noted, several news outlets reported on Monday that Jonathan Coachman was one of the former ESPN employees named in a lawsuit filed against ESPN by former employee Adrienne Lawrence.
In response to the story, WWE issued the following statement:
“We take these matters very seriously and are investigating.”
Meanwhile, Coachman is furious about this story and he had denied the claims made against him. Click here for more on the lawsuit and Coachman’s response.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
- Why Renee Young missed Raw this week
- Jonathan Coachman named in sexual harassment lawsuit
- WWE has plans for dual-branded Money In The Bank matches
- Current WWE Superstar responds to question about joining the Bullet Club
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!