It's never a good thing when a WWE Hall Of Famer needs surgery, especially someone like Jim Ross. After all, he's a very busy man and doesn't have for surgery. But unfortunately, he recently had to make time.
Good 'ole JR had his first of several eye surgeries a couple weeks ago and it looks like he's due for another procedure.
It looks like this kind of surgery is routine which is good because that seems to imply there is less risk involved. But still, it would certainly be preferable if JR didn't have to go under the knife.
We would like to wish the speediest of recoveries to Jim Ross because he's got a pretty full calendar booked in the next few weeks. Let's hope he's able to heal up in time for WrestleMania Weekend where there's a pretty high likelihood that he'll be doing something during this year's Show Of Shows.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- There is some good news on a potential Daniel Bryan in-ring return at WrestleMania
- SPOILER: WrestleMania magazine reveals who is next to go into the WWE Hall Of Fame
- PHOTO: Brian Christopher badly beaten and unrecognizable after violent altercation with ex-TNA star
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey