Brock Lesnar’s current WWE deal is the source of a lot of speculation. As the Road To WrestleMania approaches many people are wondering just how long The Beast Incarnate will perform under a WWE banner. After all, reports are his contract is set to end shortly after WrestleMania, therefore his days very well could be numbered.
Lesnar’s next string of dates seems to be confirmed at this point and if you’ll notice it doesn’t appear he’ll be performing on pay-per-view until WrestleMania after his triple threat match at the Royal Rumble. Elimination Chamber seems to be out of the cards as well.
You can check out Lesnar’s next expected dates below and notice that after the Royal Rumble, Lesnar isn’t expected to be seen on Raw until the night after Elimination Chamber. On another note, it doesn’t appear he’ll be on television much on the road to WrestleMania at all because his last three appearances appear to be at house shows.
Of course, Brock Lesnar is still expected to be at WrestleMania even though that date isn’t listed. But it’s certainly curious that there will such a lack of The Beast Incarnate on the way to the Show Of Shows in 2018. Of course, they can always add dates to surprise us, but with Lesnar’s limited schedule you have to wonder how many dates he has left in his contract.
- January 28th: Royal Rumble in Philadelphia
- February 26th: Raw in Anaheim
- March 3rd: Live event in Chicago
- March 9th: Live event in Minneapolis
- March 16th: Live event in New York
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE news on why The Undertaker seemed a bit off during his ‘Raw 25’ promo
- A ‘WWE Raw 25’ segment was originally supposed to take place at the Manhattan Center
- The real reason why WWE fired Enzo Amore
- Matt Hardy to undergo another transformation?
- WWE star injured with a torn ACL