Original: When it rains, it pours. We just reported how Bayley suffered a separated shoulder and now she’s being pulled from her scheduled SummerSlam match against Alexa Bliss for the Raw Women’s Title. But now another injury has been revealed for the Raw brand and it’s certainly a Top Guy.
Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that Scott Dawson of The Revival might have suffered a bicep injury which could require surgery. Scott wrestled on Saturday with his arm heavily taped but the source of the injury is unknown at this time. If they let it heal on its own he could still be out for up to six weeks, but if surgery is required it might keep him out of action for half a year. That is not good news at all.
Surgery options are being discussed and this might mean the penciled in #1 contender match between The Hardys, The Club, and The Revival might be in jeopardy. It’s awful timing because The Revival were just getting a renewed push and WE JUST FIGURED OUT WHAT #FTR REALLY MEANS.
It’s been a busy week full of news. If you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- Jim Cornette’s reaction to Mick Foley taking Joey Ryan’s Penisplex was not too kind
- GFW loses possible partnership because they won’t release the Broken Hardy Gimmick
- WWE reportedly chooses not to sign Rey Mysterio because of their issues with Konnan
- WWE star Mustafa Ali rips wrestler for allegedly choking women, faking injuries & backstabbing friends
- What is WWE planning for Jinder Mahal vs Shinsuke Nakamura at SummerSlam?
- Alberto El Patron and Paige blame the media, Paige gives a WWE status update, Alberto-GFW update