As noted earlier, Scott Dawson is out with an injury. WWE’s Mike Rome has confirmed that he does indeed have a ruptured bicep and he will be out of action for an “undetermined amount of time.” There is nothing more to report at this time but we will pass along updates when they become available.
It’s a tough break for The Revival because they had just returned to action a few weeks ago after being off television due to Dash Wilder’s broken jaw. Also, as noted earlier, Bayley is off of SummerSlam due to a separated shoulder.
Here is the video confirming the news about Scott Dawson’s injury:
Dawson commented on his injury via Twitter:
One arm. Broken jaw. Doesn't matter. We're still the best tag team walking the planet. You can delay us, but you can't stop us.
— Dash (@DashWilderWWE) August 7, 2017
Just a quick note on tonight’s Table For 3 – tonight’s show will feature Scott Hall, Sean “X-Pac” Waltman, and Diamond Dallas Page.
— WWE (@WWE) August 7, 2017
It’s been a busy week full of wrestling news. If you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- WWE Superstar gets new entrance music (video)
- Enzo Amore has major backstage heat after his latest locker room antics
- News on which Superstar is being groomed for a run with the WWE Championship
- GFW loses possible partnership because they won’t release the Broken Hardy Gimmick
- WWE star Mustafa Ali rips wrestler for allegedly choking women, faking injuries & backstabbing friends